Tim Crosland has filed his Grounds of Appeal with the Supreme Court. His grounds are that:
- the Supreme Court was wrong to ignore his defence, which was that evidence that Heathrow expansion would cause the 1.5˚C temperature limit to be breached, had been suppressed
- the Supreme Court was wrong to ignore the letter from leading scientists and economists from all continents which supported his position
- the Supreme Court was not an independent and impartial tribunal since it has filed the original complaints against Tim Crosland
- The Attorney General should have disclosed the evidence of the Government’s breach of a court embargo in July 2020
- The £15,000 costs order combined with a £5000 fine on full-time volunteer was oppressive and arbitrary.
Tim Crosland said:
“Look at what’s happening. In Mozambique. In Canada. In Germany. These are not natural disasters, they are man-made disasters. It’s only going to get worse. Concealing evidence that Heathrow expansion would breach the 1.5˚C global limit was unconscionable”.